Sunday, July 8, 2007

brotherly love

I just had to show off the cutest boys in the world! Can you tell--William and James love each other so much!

11 comments:

  1. So sweet! William is so big... he looks bigger than Lainey! And I can't believe how smiley James is! Yeah for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty darn adorable. Way to have 2 darling children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You boys really are good looking. I can't believe how well they get along and that they can even get along for pictures. Parker has NEVER kissed Reid and on the rare occasion he goes in for a hug, Reid ends up in a head lock and possible a body slam. And pictures are a whole other story. How nice it must be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!!! I can't believe they both did so well for the photographer! I spoke to your Grandpa yesterday and he sends his love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable! Much better than folding my laundry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the best pictures! So cute! James is getting even cuter. There are pictures that I think he looks like Rich but then there are some that really look like you! But he definitely looks like William!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, jeanine! I LOVE these pictures so much!! I can't believe how many great ones you got!! What handsome, darling boys you have!! Love you tons! What are you guys up to the rest of this summer? Any trips? Just hanging out? How is Rich liking his job??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are CUTE boys. I don't know if I could possibly love little boys any more. Just wanted to pop over and tell you that I'm so glad you read my blog and leave thoughtful comments. Fun to have you for a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was pretty amazing that we got as many good pictures as we did because William was being a little pill.
    Katie... they get along now but I bet when James is older there will be more wrestling!
    Traci... I'm jealous that you get to see my grandpa!
    Lori... no plans for the summer except to keep cool. Amy and Jeff came for a few days which was fun. Rich still likes his job--some days more than others. They are pretty good to us. I miss you!
    Emily... thanks for popping by! Maybe one day we'll really meet--we're actually not that far away from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do have cute boys! Make's me more excited to have a boy...everyone tells me how great and wonderful little boys are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kate... boys ARE wonderful... but they are a handful too! I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete