Saturday, January 12, 2008

pay it forward

I love to get free stuff... I probably inherited that from my dad. He's the king of getting stuff for free. So when I saw this game on Katie's blog I thought I'd give you all a chance to play and get free stuff in the process. Katie is going to send me a handmade gift from her and in return I will send a handmade gift to the first three people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. You may not get it in the near future but I'll have it to you in the next 365 days! All you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.) If you want to get something from me you have to give to 3 people. Who's it going to be? Leave a comment and we'll see...

4 comments:

  1. Jeanine,
    This sounds FUN! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pay it forward- I love the whole idea behind pay it forward- and I would love to get something from you- even if it is a yummy recipe- you are the best cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Jeanine it's Erin Bills. I am floored at how big your kids are. I know I have kids but seeing that you plus many others do really makes me realize how long it has been since HS. I would love to send you something.
    http://lawteda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun. Too bad I don't have a blog :)

    ReplyDelete