March has been a fun, busy month. We have celebrated birthdays:
James loved blowing out his candles. I lost count of how many times we lit those candles! He loved all of his presents... but most especially his baseball bat/ball and his trampoline.
Built lots and lots and lots of forts:
I'm pretty sure that every day the boys build one sort of fort or another. It keeps them busy for a long time and they play together so nicely.
Did several crafts:
William loves to do crafts! We even let James in on one this time as well!
And just for fun I thought I'd throw in pictures of our Young Women newspaper fashion show:
This ended up being a fun activity. Once a month we combine all the young women from three wards for an activity. We were in charge this month and had them design a prom dress, school outfit, and swimsuit (all modest, course) out of newspaper and duct tape.

Very cute cake! Looks like a fun month.
ReplyDeleteOk, LOVE the YW activity. And an exercise trampoline is a GREAT idea. You can use it all year and it's not so far to fall when you fall off. Gray would LOVE a broom, too. He carries ours around EVERYWHERE.
ReplyDeleteCute cake! I can't believe he is already two!
ReplyDeleteI like the cake--did you make it?
ReplyDeleteYes.... I made the cake... thanks for the compliments guys.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a fun mom!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the YW idea. It is going in my idea binder for sure :0)
BUSY, my friend! You have been BUSY! Love your popcorn popping pictures! We'll have to do that soon! Miss you so much! Hope you're feeling well!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on Rich's new calling! :)
ReplyDeleteAh I love the forts.. It tried to build one with Emma she just didn't get it. Ah someday. Your boys are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that activity. You are so great! and all those activities you do with your boys... one day I'll be as good as you.
ReplyDelete