Saturday, July 4, 2009

eight is enough...

Eight things I look forward to...
1. Seeing my family
2. The day when all of my children sleep all through the night...
3. Having every position filled in Young Women's
4. Fitting into my clothes again
5. Not having toys overrun my house
6. Date night
7. Going shopping alone
8. Seeing old friends

Eight things I did yesterday...
1. Went to Walmart... by myself
2. Made a red, white, and blue dessert
3. Drove to Stillwater
4. Hung out with friends (thanks Melissa for having us!)
5. Talked with Rachelle
6. Put the kids to bed
7. Relaxed with Rich
8. Had some popcorn and chocolate milk for a late night snack

Eight things I wish I could do...
1. Sew
2. Be ultra organized like my mom
3. Understand finances and investments
4. Keep my house clean
5. Be a great photographer
6. Travel the world... including exotic places like Utah--so I can see my friends
7. Be a great public speaker
8. Have more patience

Eight shows I watch...
1. LOST (I can't wait for the last season!)
2. The Office
3. Chuck
4. The Biggest Loser
5. 30 Rock
6. Malcolm in the Middle (although we've now finished watching them all... sad day)
7. Everybody Loves Raymond (when there is nothing else on at night)
8. occasionally SNL

Eight friends I'm tagging...
1. Carrie
2. Lori
3. Heather
4. Melissa B
5. Melissa J
6. Janine
7. Amy
8. Elise

4 comments:

  1. WE haven't out grown SNL either. I have to watch on occasion.

    You have some great things on there that I wish I would have written on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love shopping on my own. Actually anything on my own is great!! Awesome list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you got one of your wishes last week! All the callings in YW are done!!! Yea.

    ReplyDelete