I bought these for my brother, Jacob, when he was born. I had just started my sophomore year at BYU. I don't think he wore them much because of his awesomely large feet. When William was born, my mom passed them back to me. Subsequently, each of my boys has had their turn with the cougar socks. Go Cougars!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
we start them early...
I bought these for my brother, Jacob, when he was born. I had just started my sophomore year at BYU. I don't think he wore them much because of his awesomely large feet. When William was born, my mom passed them back to me. Subsequently, each of my boys has had their turn with the cougar socks. Go Cougars!
Labels:
alexander the great,
memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You byu people! my sister Koris kids know the fight song before they are 2!
ReplyDeletethats so great!
ReplyDeleterah, rah, rah,
ReplyDeleterah, rah, rah
Gooooooooooo Cougars!
Are you aware of the OTHER meaning of the term 'cougar.' Think about that next time you sing "Rise and shout the COUGARS are out."
ReplyDeleteI love those socks. I'm glad they have gotten some use.
ReplyDeleteha, I actually thought of you yesterday when we sang the fight song and I thought, oh shoot, we are a little late-I can't believe we haven't sung the fight song with our kids yet! Adam does have a jersey though he inherited from his cousin...whew.
ReplyDeleteCute socks--love that they're getting passed around to each of the boys! And love that William is using scripture references to call out his brother.
ReplyDeleteEven though I am a U of U graduate (go Utes) We do however, have a BYU grad in the family and I applaud your emphasis on getting your sons ready for college. Do you also have and read to your children the little BYU board book that has all the BYU essential vocabulary they will need in a few years? You just can't start too early.
ReplyDeleteOh that makes me smile like I can't even tell you!!
ReplyDelete(And wasn't that old white car the one that broke down when we were all in Nauvoo? =)
LOVE IT!!!! My mom has made sure our kids have plenty of BYU paraphernalia including the socks. I sure hope all the brainwashing works!
ReplyDelete