The worst thing about bean bag chairs is when they get all flat and deflated. At that point they're not good for anything really. We have a bean bag chair that's over 6 years old and it has long ago gotten to that point. I looked for some more filler but I couldn't see myself paying 20-plus dollars for a bag of foam pellets... so it's been sitting in our play room looking rather pathetic. That is, until Wendesday. Wednesday Rich came home with a box full of packing peanuts. We used those to fill up the bean bag. Perfection! (and FREE)...
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh you are a better mom than I...bean bags aren't allowed in my house :)...ps...love the picture of Alex to the right!
ReplyDeleteJames looks so old. When did he grow up?
ReplyDeleteGood thinking! The recently posted picture of Alex is so cute. I like Crane boys....most of the time.
ReplyDeleteThat's a really great idea.
ReplyDelete(all of your boys look so much alike--they are definitely brothers!)
What a great idea!
ReplyDeletewe have the same black bean bags - and they're so sad! THanks for the tip!
ReplyDeletegood thinking!
ReplyDeleteVery smart-Paul would have thrown it away before i could do anything to it!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great idea. You guys are so creative.
ReplyDelete