Friday, November 13, 2009



We took the boys to get their pictures taken last weekend.  This was one of the few decent ones we got.  I don't think that James smiled at all.  Little stinker.

13 comments:

  1. Such cute boys, Jeanine!! Even without smiling, he is darling. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. I used to never smile for portraits or family pictures. It drove my parents crazy. It isn't like I didn't warn them though. I always told them that if they curled my hair at all, I wouldn't smile. But they always curled the ends of my hair under anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your three boys! Love hearing about your adventures...whoever marries the Crane boys will be very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are so handsome! There really is a resemblance among all three of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what handsome boys you have! James kind of has a little smirk going on...kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! And did you make the, I forget what they are called, the head shots above? They are great!! And I have to comment on William's comment about your vacation. HOw do they know what the finer things are? Naomi keeps asking if we can go to Italy, although she says Fitaly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone... I think they're pretty darn cute too :)
    Rebecca, that is so funny about you not smiling because your hair was curled.
    AmyJean, too bad Rachel's already spoken for or she could be one of those lucky ladies ;)
    Carrie, William has been obsessed with France lately because he watched the Rugrats go to Paris. Funny that Naomi wants to go to "Filaty"! To do the silhouettes it was SO easy! I just took profile pictures of the boys, printed them up, cut them out, and painted them black. Then I looked through my mounds of scrapbook paper to find something cute to mount them on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great looking picture Jeanine! Very handsome little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why are little boys so difficult for pictures? Ours look exactly the same.

    Lucky for you, it's impossible for a picture of your boys to be anything but cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd say it turned out great, even if James was being a stinker. There's always one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. With kids its hard to get one looking good let alone three. It turned out cute though. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are 3 adorable boys you've got! thats my fear about taking them to take professional pics. Nothing will come of it. But your kids are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete