As the boys finish watching "A Muppet Christmas Carol" I thought I'd record some of the past week's events. William and James are so excited for Christmas. I often overhear William saying to James, "I wonder what Santa is going to put in our stockings" or "I wonder what I'll get for Christmas." James tells me everyday that he wants Santa to come.
For Family Night on Monday we took our annual trip to North Pole City. The boys were thrilled!
And even more exciting--we splurged on the dollar train ride. James almost wouldn't get on but decided to do it at the last minute. William loved ringing the bell.
Right before we left we found the best display for these boys. If you can't tell... they are Star Wars nutcrackers. It can't get any better than that!
This week we also finally got the tree up and decorated. The boys were a big help.
William told me that he gets to put the star on because he is the biggest one in our house.
Rich and I enjoyed going to his company Christmas party this weekend as well. (Thanks Catie for watching our boys!) We are looking forward to more Christmas fun in the weeks ahead!

We just went to Nate's company Christmas party last night as well. You guys are definitely ahead of us though when it comes to decorating and such.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! What great family traditions.
ReplyDeleteWhat is North Pole City? I love your cute Christmas decorations. I want to frame my picture of Jesus like you did now.
ReplyDeleteThat is the perfect size tree! Tavin keeps telling me he's going to put the star on our tree too. Funny!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures of your boys!
ReplyDeleteThe older two are at such fun ages for Christmas time.
Amy, North Pole City is a store that sells all Christmas decorations. It's not too exciting but the boys love it and it's fun to look around!
ReplyDeleteMelissa, William thinks that our tree is too small and that we need a bigger one. He's told me that for the last two years. The problem is that our house is too small for anything bigger!
Olivia thinks our tree is too small too. She was very disappointed.
ReplyDeletehow fun! the boys look so happy!
ReplyDeleteThankfully Elise decorated most of the house for Christmas when she was here for Thanksgiving. Jacob and I decorated the tree tonight.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny that James didn't want to get on the train. He is the one that is a daredevil.