Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

We were lucky to wind up with a four-day Easter/Conference weekend.  What can get better than that?!  We started it off on Thursday with an Egg Hunt with our friends.
(James, William, Beckham, Chandler, Noah)

Then on Friday we spent most of the day at the Oklahoma City Zoo.  It was the perfect day for the zoo... beautiful weather, minimum crowds, and the new Children's Zoo was open!  The boys had a blast!  William even worked up the courage to feed some goats and go in to see the larakeets.

That night, after Rich came home from the temple, we were able to go on a date!  Yea!  We are usually really good about going every week but things kept coming up this month... (thanks Lisa for watching the boys for us!)
The rest of the weekend was spent coloring eggs, searching for our baskets, and watching General Conference (wasn't it wonderful!?).  



































And because I don't have any pictures of Alex enjoying the festivities... here are a few to enjoy.  Because he's just so darn cute.

7 comments:

  1. Fun times! Zoo's are only fun when they're not crowded, so I'm glad you picked a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Easter janine. Glad you could enjoy the weekend! Your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great weekend.

    Alex has so much hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute boys. I Love James' faces in all of the pics. :)

    & my security word right now is nampons. seriously, where does blogger come up with these? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had such a fun weekend. It's nice that you have a zoo close by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had such a wonderful weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww how fun! That zoo looks like it was really fun. Can you believe that just last Easter I was at your house coloring eggs with you? That was the best spring break EVER! Oh how time flys!

    ReplyDelete