As primary children often do, William occasionally brings home a coloring sheet from class on Sunday. William's usually come home in a wad or folded up. I was cleaning up around the house Sunday evening and finally got a chance to un-wad his paper and take a look. I just had to laugh when I saw it:
He and James are definetly not on the same page when it comes to girls.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ha ha. At first I just saw that the boys were colored--on a second look I realized the girls had an X through them. Silly boy.
ReplyDeleteThat is so hilarious. What a funny boy. If he had had scissors he probably would have cut them out.
ReplyDeleteOh man, that is too good! You should really keep that one! and I love all your halloween posts! Cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteHA! HA! HA! That is the funniest thing ever! Save that one for when he starts dating. :)
ReplyDeleteSO funny!
ReplyDeleteHe is funny. I guess it is OK that he doesn't like girls right now. Someday that will all change.
ReplyDeleteThat is the funniest... emma is in a similar stage and isn't such a fan of boys.
ReplyDeletethat's hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteI think that's the funniest thing I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteOh, that's too funny. We seem to have the opposite problem at our house. We already have talks of marriage proposals and the only letters Megan likes to write are the first letter of the boys in her class that she is friends with.
ReplyDelete