Three cute boys playing with legos on the top bunk.
Well, this week has just been crazy. We've been trying to get the house ready to show and really had to step it up in the middle of the week when we found that we had a showing for Saturday morning (which turned into two showings). In fact, I'm exhausted. I don't think we've cleaned our house like this since we've lived here. It is crazy awesome clean. Hopefully the people who saw it today fell in love with it like we did 6 years ago.
After our cleaning spree we took the boys to Target, the bookstore and--since the weather was perfectly spring-like--Mitch Park (our favorite). We really wore them (and ourselves!) out. (Seriously though... I can't believe how wonderful the weather has been this week! 60s and 70s in January? I told Rich, "This is the winter I'm used to! I loved it! Too bad it is freezing today... oh well, it was great while it lasted!)
In other news... we had our ultrasound appointment on Wednesday and I just haven't had time to sit down and tell you what we found out! First, I'd like to thank the 75% of you who chose "girl." I appreciate all your girl thoughts coming my way. A month ago I went to my doc and he did an ultrasound in his office. He is always telling me "three girls now, right?" Right before the ultrasound he made a similar comment of "it's a girl this time?" However, as he was checking everything out he let out an "Oh crap. I think I saw something!" but then tried reassuring me that one day I would have a bunch of cute daughters-in-law and that it still could be a girl since it was still too early to tell. But once again the minority was right. We are adding yet another BOY to our clan. The boys are super excited. On the way to school William almost changed his guess to "girl" because he "didn't want to be wrong again" like he was with Alexander... but he decided to stick with boy "because I really want it to be a boy." They just think it's so funny that I'm the only girl.
My mom always told me that I'd be a good mom of boys. I guess I'm meant to stay part of the "all boys club"... doesn't look like I'm leaving anytime soon! I just love my little boys!

SOOOOOO EXCITING~~~!!!! I have to admit I voted for "boy". I read once the more kids you have of all of one gender, the chances of you having the opposite gender go down...not that there's any substance to that...but that's the rationale to my vote. Anyway...so fun!!!! I love my boys and can't wait for more boys!!! So excited for you!!! One more and you'll have a bb team!!! Hope you are feeling good!
ReplyDeletecongrats on another boy. I always marvel at the moms with all boys. My Luke keeps me running all the time & I'm sure that is how you've stayed so slim :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! You are awesome mom Jeanine! I'm so excited for your little family of priesthood holders...it is such a blessing! Just think...you could live in the middle of nowhere and still have the sacrament. :) So happy for your family! My husand is jealous...and hopes for a boy someday so he can play with their toys...:) I'm sure Rich is happy!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I love being in the all boys club too! Girls are too dramatic. I ran into a cute couple at the park who said they had three sons and now they have 7 granddaughters. They said being a grandparent to a girl is much easier. Something to look forward to, right?? I bet your parents are happy that someone is having boys! Good luck on the house!!! I remember that all too well! Showings always made me so excited- but man they were a lot of work!!! We are praying that it will sell!! Hooray for boys!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the pregnancy and another boy, Jeanine! I have tons of friends who have all boys and they are such wonderful moms! After having my son, I am realizing it takes someone special to raise sons, they aren't easy! What a blessing for you family to grow :)
ReplyDeleteI kind of had a hunch it would be another boy, but voted girl anyway. That will be super fun. Like I said before, you will have 4 boys who are all best friends!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with keeping your house clean and selling it. And congratulations on another boy. I am sure that all your boys will have great fun together.
ReplyDeleteAlex is such a Fisher. Every time I see him I think that.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! I didn't vote but was thinking "boy". Good luck with selling the house too! Lots of exciting stuff going on for ya'll. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How fun to add another to the boys club. Good luck with your house too.
ReplyDeletecongrats to you guys! That is exciting! at least you dont need to buy a thing!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's great! Boys are so much fun! I'm sure you'll get a girl one day. My aunt had never thought she was going to have a girl, but on her seventh try, guess what? GIRL!! It'll happen! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you will be the opposite of our family--four boys and then a girl at the end!
ReplyDeletei did vote for "girl" but i am super excited for you! BOYS are wonderful!! and you will have some amazing daughter-in-laws one day...far far far into the future!! :) and for now...you can avoid all the DRAMA that little girls bring into your life!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Your boys are so blessed to have an awesome "boy mom" You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS! CONGRATS on baby #4 and boy #4. If anyone can handle 4 boys it is definitely you!!!! I am so excited for you. How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm sure he'll be just as handsome as the other boys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations... there's just something special about holding a baby boy.
ReplyDelete