Monday, April 16, 2012

Who would have guessed...

... that Alex would be the mischievous one?!  (My money would have been on James.)  Do you remember the egg incident?  Well, the other day I was upstairs with Henry.  When I came down I heard water running.  When I went to check the half-bath I saw the sink over flowing with water, Alex soaking wet, and a flooded bathroom floor (and seeping into the hallway!)


There is a story of when I was a little girl and would draw on the wall.  My mom would make me clean the wall as punishment.  I continued to draw on the wall because I thought the cleaning part was fun.  The next time my mom made me sit and watch her clean the wall--and that was punishment.  I hated that.  Unfortunately Alex takes a little too much after me... because cleaning the mess was no punishment.  In fact, I'm pretty sure he thought it was a big, fun game to mop up the water!


What a crazy little boy.  I wonder what he'll get into next!

3 comments:

  1. What a funny boy. It is funny to me how much your boys take after you. So, now I am waiting for one of them to get into baby powder (if you have some) and dump it all over the bed and all over themselves. (We have a picture of you like that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thought -- be sure and keep your rubbing alcohol out of reach of your boys. You used a whole bottle to "wash" your toys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Alex! Maybe next time he'll have to sit and watch you clean.

    ReplyDelete