holding his seaweed treasure at Corona del Mar
What is your favorite...
color? blue
food? Cheerios
toy? bristle blocks
show? Sesame Street
animal? horses
comic book character? Spiderman
song? Batman
What do you like to do? play outside
Who is your best friend? Mom
What do you want to be when you grow up? Policeman
Do you have a girlfriend? No! (I then asked 'Are you sure?' to which he replied 'You girlfriend.' Sounds good to me!)

Darling little guy. And that picture of (is that James?) dancing is too cute for words. You've got some smooth men on your hands Jeanine.
ReplyDeleteYes, that is James! He's dancing with Amy's Olivia at Rachelle's wedding... and I believe it was Olivia demanding dances from her cousins :)
DeleteHappy Birthday Alex! You sure are a sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE James new quote!!! So funny.
I will agree with the favorite animal. :)
ReplyDelete