Thursday, October 4, 2012

Football and Fall Festival

A few weekends ago Rich was left with some college football tickets so he decided to take William with him.  The game was a few hours away but William seemed to have fun and enjoy spending some one-on-one time with Dad.




While they were gone all day I took the other 3 boys to our stake Fall Festival.  We got there just in time for a hayride.



Toward the end of the hayride there was a little pumpkin patch and each of the boys got to pick one.




There were fun games.


And lots of good food and treats.



It was the perfect way to kick off Fall.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like everyone had fun with their activities. I miss having outdoor fall activities, like pumpkin patches. That is so fun that William got to spend time with Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Our stake is doing a county fair next weekend. Hopefully it's not too hot here. I can't believe how big your boys are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like a great Stake activity. I don't know that our stake even has activities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That festival your stake puts on looks like a lot of fun. And great that William got some one on one time with Rich.

    ReplyDelete