I still figuring out my camera but I'm having fun doing it. I took some pictures of the boys this fall. Here are some of my favorites.
William was actually a good sport and gave me some great smiles!
James was surprisingly a little more difficult. Usually he loves posing for the camera. He did warm up after a little bit. However, it wasn't until afterward that I realized that he had taken some scissors to the front of his hair early that morning. I found out when we were sweeping the floor that night and found a nice little pile of hair hidden under the table legs.
A few weeks later I took the little boys out to our side yard and snapped a few pictures. Alex was great but kept wanting to pose with his hand up like a claw... so I only got a few good ones.
And for some reason Henry was super uncooperative and I only got one. Oh well! It's better than nothing!

Good job! Those turned out really nice. You are good at posing!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! You are doing great with your camera. Good for you.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are doing pretty good with your camera! I am glad you found that R.S. handout I sent you helpful, and I am glad you are having fun with it!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures of your handsome boys!
ReplyDelete