Several weeks ago we heard about some Christmas festivities happening in the next town over so we decided to check it all out. There were little vendors set up all around.
The boys got to try their hand at these bows, we ate dinner and wandered around town.
We lucked out that we got to the live nativity right when they were starting their next show.
I was surprised that they boys really wanted to stay for the entire production. They even wanted to stand in line to see the baby Jesus. Of course, they were highly un-impressed when they saw that it was just a doll. But they did love to see the camel and other animals that were there!
It was really well done and the entire area was set up like the town of Bethlehem.
This will definitely be added to our "to do again next year" list!
That is GREAT!!!! I wish we had something like that here. I'm so glad you found it. I think that helps to focus on the real meaning of Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThat is really cool. What a great Christmas activity.
ReplyDelete