Sunday, January 20, 2013

Christmas

Like I mentioned in this post the boys make gifts for each other.  They each worked really hard--indulge me while I share them so that I don't forget.

Henry had a fun time helping me stamp these bookmarks for the older boys.  (He stamped Love, Henry on the back.)  He thought he was pretty special.


The three older boys worked painting some Alaska Christmas ornaments for Grandma and Grandpa Fisher.



Alex made some super awesome super hero masks for his brothers and picked a special color for each of them.


James and William worked extra hard to make fleece blankets for everyone. 





And these little artists-in-disguise


helped make some nativities for their school teachers.




Once all the presents were made and wrapped we were all ready for Christmas.  We had fun sprinkling reindeer food on the front lawn.


We enjoyed the lights of the Christmas tree--even if there were decorations only on the top half due to a busy one-year-old in the house.



After a delicious Christmas feast we acted out the Nativity Story.

 (James=Joseph, Alex=shepherd, bear=sheep, William=angel, Henry=wiseman)

 We left a little note and treats for Santa and then it was off to bed.


I think the boys had a great Christmas.





They especially had a great time playing with the marshmallow shooters that Rich made for them--although I'm pretty sure that Alex just watched while he ate all his ammo.


It was a wonderfully relaxing Christmas day... and only the beginning of our Christmas break fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love your artists in disguise. That is so cute. Those little peg people look like fun. You'll have to send me a close up picture. Ethan would love those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun things to comment on. Love Henry as the wise man (so appropriately held by the angel). I'm amazed at all the fun crafts you helped your boys make. And I am glad that William and James were "very good", but I'm a little concerned for Alex and Henry. :) Love these fun updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my dear do just the most amazing job at being the mommy to 4 very blessed boy! I love your creativity, your sensitivity and your love in everything you do. YOu so totally impress me always!

    ReplyDelete