Friday, May 3, 2013
Daily Sunshine
Just the other night we had been over at a friend's house for dinner. Since they live in our neighborhood we decided it would be nice to walk over. William and James rode their bikes. Since they knew their way home we allowed them to ride ahead of us while Rich and I walked with the little boys. Upon our arrival at home James came running down to meet us--already dressed in his jammies, having gone to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Completely ready for bed. Just as I was about to ask about William I saw him coming down the stairs pajama clad as well. I could hardly believe my eyes! When I asked the boys why they had gotten ready for bed (and so quickly!!) William replied, "I knew you were going to tell us to do it--so I just did it."
Best. Surprise. Ever.
Labels:
daily sunshine,
king james,
william the conqueror
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those kind of surprises are so fun. What good boys.
ReplyDeleteseriously. those little things make all the difference!!
ReplyDelete