Thursday, June 6, 2013

Strawberries!

Last week we went with some friends to the strawberry patch nearby.



We had a fun time looking at the animals... especially the brand new baby goats.  They were so cute!




And then we got to pick some strawberries!  They were so good!






Henry picked a ton... and popped them right in his mouth!  He couldn't shovel them in fast enough!


His shirt and face were stained with strawberry juice.


Afterwards, we played at the park until we were all worn out and ready to head home.



It was fun with the little boys but I think that William and James will really like it.  I'm hoping there are still berries to pick in a few weeks and we'll go back as a family.  I just love strawberry season!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous right now. This is the third (fourth?) year in a row that our strawberries have failed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, we tried to plant strawberries this year... and the rabbits ate them. I'm so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry and Alex look like they had a great time. I miss fresh strawberries from the field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss picking strawberries! so fun, the red hands, faces, and clothes

    ReplyDelete