Monday, May 12, 2014
Sometimes this is what happens when little boys dress themselves.
I never would have let William leave the house dressed like this when he was Henry's age. But now? I have too many other things to worry about. And I hope that strangers will know I didn't get them ready.
Labels:
boys will be boys,
daily sunshine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't think anyone thinks twice about it or even notices. I went visiting teaching once and my companion was embarrassed and wanted us all to know that she didn't dress her daughter that morning. I thought it was funny because that's just what little kids look like right?
ReplyDeleteLooks like my house! This year I did finally start to make hem match but they still wear basketball shorts every day. No one cares!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha that is so funny. I think Alex's outfit is my favorite.
ReplyDelete