Sunday, February 1, 2015
Daily Sunshine
I always know if Alex has been downstairs to eat breakfast because he likes to turn on the fireplace. It makes the kitchen nice and cozy so I don't blame him!
One morning I came down to find the boys all eating breakfast right around the fire. I just love these boys! (Grandpa Fisher I think Henry's hook 'em horns are for you!)
Labels:
boys will be boys,
daily sunshine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Breakfast around the fireplace--that sounds SO nice! Why don't we do that at our house? I wish ours didn't smell like gas every time we turn it on. I guess that's why.
ReplyDeleteIt seems funny to have a fireplace in Las Vegas. But we had a fireplace in Florida too.
ReplyDeleteIt seems funny to have a fireplace in Las Vegas. But we had a fireplace in Florida too.
ReplyDelete