What is your favorite...
color? blue
food? Kebabs
game? Battleship
toy? legos
show? Superhero Squad
animal? bat
book? Pirates love underpants
song? Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam
What do you like to do? make up games
Who is your best friend? Lydia
What do you want to be when you grow up? video game inventor
Do you have a girlfriend? no
I am - Alex
I am afraid of - nothing
I like - my family
I like to eat - kebabs
I don't like - poop
I know - math
I want to be - an awesome boy
I like to watch - Super Hero Squad
My hero is- dad (first he said "Jeanine"... I told him he couldn't use my name... so he switched to dad)
I cry when - someone is mean to me
I'm happy when - people play with me
Mom gets mad when - I scream
Mom is happy when - I don't scream
I can't wait for - school
Something Mom says to me - "Stop screaming!"
Something Dad says to me - "Go tell the brothers that they can't have ice cream."
My favorite place to go is - Legoland!
My Mom makes me laugh by - you don't ever make me laugh
My Dad makes me laugh by - telling me funny jokes
I know my mom loves me because - she is nice to me
I know my dad loves me because - he plays king-of-the-bed with me

Happy birthday!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet that Lydia is his best friend. Does Alex really scream a lot? He mentioned several times in his interview. What a great boy!
ReplyDelete