Oh I can't believe Lydia is already 9 months old. Before we know it she'll be 1! She is such a sweet little girl. (Unless she is mad... and then she is a n g r y !!) She's usually happy as long as she can see someone near her... she does not like to be left alone! She's been trying lots of new food but gets especially excited when she sees me pull out a bag of yogurt melts.
James is really so sweet with her and always willing to help watch her and keep her happy while I get things done. And William is great at getting her to laugh. I really really love baby laughs!
And Lydia has a funny little happy dance when she's happy or excited.
She has decided that she still doesn't want to crawl or roll over but I have a feeling it will be soon and then nothing in the house will be safe! She also hasn't been a great sleeper lately but hopefully she goes back to her old good habits soon!
Lydia is so fun to have in our family and her older brothers just love her. I still hear comments about her being a baby doll (one kid was surprised to see her move because he thought she was a doll!) and kids especially make comments whenever we're out about how cute she is. I overheard one little girl tell her mom, "that baby is my friend." The other comment I hear often is how well protected she will be and how she'll never have a boyfriend with all those big brothers. Ha!
Lydia is such a sweet addition to our rowdy house of boys.

She is a doll. I can hardly wait to visit and hold her.
ReplyDelete