I am doing a preschool co-op with a few other ladies in the area for Henry this year. Since I was teaching the unit on pumpkins a few weeks before Halloween I decided it was the perfect time to take them on their first field trip--to the Gilcrease Orchard pumpkin patch.
They were all so excited to go on a field trip! They were so good to hold their friends' hands so that we could stick together. It was adorable.
We had fun wandering through the hay maze.
And we remembered what we had learned about how a pumpkin grows.
Aren't these kiddos so cute?!
They all had a
fantastic time on the wagon ride. They all got so excited about everything we saw. What a fun age!
At the end they each picked a little pumpkin to buy and bring home. I wish I had thought to take a picture with them. They were so proud of what they had picked out. Each of them thought they had picked out the "perfect" pumpkin.
It was a great field trip!
How fun for the kids! It looks like you have a great group!
ReplyDeleteTotally adorable. What a fun outing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun field trip. I love that age. They are excited about everything!
ReplyDelete