Sunday, March 20, 2016

James is 9!



James is such a great helper in our house.  He is great at helping his younger siblings with whatever they need and loves the responsibility of helping William when he's babysitting.  James loves adventures and lately wants to ride out in the desert near the park all the time.  We are so happy he's in our family. Happy birthday, James!  

What is your favorite...
color? pink
food?  french toast bread pudding
toy?  legos
show? Fuller House
animal?  wolf
book? The Mixed up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
song? all of them
What do you like to do?  play football
Who is your best friend?  Colton
What do you want to be when you grow up? an inventor
Do you have a girlfriend?  NO



I am - awesome
I am afraid of - nothing
I like - pie
I like to eat - pizza
I don't like - french toast with pecans
I know - math
I want to be - a piano player
I like to watch - Chima
My hero is- myself
I cry when - I get hurt
Mom gets mad when - I yell at her
Mom is happy when - I be nice to her
I can't wait for - me turning 10!
Something Mom says to me - be quiet
Something Dad says to me - be a good boy
My favorite place to go is - Panda Express
My Mom and Dad make me laugh by -tickling me
I know my mom loves me because - she kisses me
I know my dad loves me because - he kisses me too

1 comment:

  1. James is getting so grown up! I'm glad he is enjoying Cub Scouts

    ReplyDelete