Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Lydia lately

Lydia is just too cute... so I take so many pictures that need somewhere to be documented.

November 2015

Back in November when she was just beginning to wear her cute bows.


She loves to take baths!


Just learning to climb the stairs!



Seriously so pretty.


Lydia loves to play with her brothers' legos... and she is so good at not putting them in her mouth.  Mostly, she likes to carry around the minifig heads.


December 2015:

She's a girl who knows what she wants.  If the pantry door is open a crack she will help herself to any snacks!


Playing with Legos again!



Her first little pigtails!  It's so hard because she won't hold still!



Little Cindy Lou Who



Lydia loves to draw... it's a great way to keep her occupied during church.



Lydia is always holding my legs and nuzzling her head between them.





January 2016

While I was visiting with my Visiting Teachers Lydia helped herself to the markers and figured out how to take the caps off.  I guess she thought her outfit needed a little more purple.



She is just so cute.



Lydia took good care of her baby while we waited at the doctor's. 



I love her kissy lips and her pig tails!



February 2016


Trying out Aunt Rachelle's tractor!




She insisted on feeding herself ice cream.



Such a little phone talker.



One day I went looking for Lydia and found that she had reached up on the table and grabbed some catchup from Henry's lunch.  She was actually really happy until I scolded her... and so this picture looks like she is a bloody mess instead of a happy, finger-painting (with catchup) baby.


She always finds a way to get what she wants.


My little artist... always drawing.



March 2016



Playing with Alex at the park.


Lydia never falls asleep anywhere but her bed... so this was pretty amazing.



Lydia put herself into the shopping cart and thought she was pretty cool.




Lydia's hair is getting so long... and William decided she needed a mohawk.





2 comments:

  1. Cuttie, cute girl! Her and Evelyn have some of the same clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. I'm glad she is enjoying the green tractor.

    ReplyDelete