Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Happy birthday, Alex!

Alex is SO excited for his birthday!  I think he has been counting down the days for at least a month!  Alexander is such a kind boy.  He is always sharing with his brothers, giving hugs, and trying to be a good friend and helper.  He loves to read.  He's always reading something and can read way beyond his grade level.  He is also an early riser.  Several times a week I have to tell him to go back to bed because it isn't even 6:00 yet!  We sure love you, Alexander!  Happy birthday!


What is your favorite...
color? blue
food?  pizza
game? Beat the Parents
toy?  Legos
show? Brain Games
animal?  copperhead
book? Ramona the Brave
song? Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam
What do you like to do?  play video games
Who is your best friend?  Caleb
What do you want to be when you grow up? video game inventor
Do you have a girlfriend?  no

I am - 7 years old
I am afraid of - nothing
I like - video games
I like to eat - pizza
I don't like - mushrooms
I know - songs
I want to be - a video game maker
I like to watch - Brain Games
My hero is- my friends
I cry when - I get hurt really bad
I'm happy when - it's my birthday
Mom gets mad when - Henry punches her
Mom is happy when - we help her
I can't wait for - Christmas
Something Mom says to me - "Do your homework."
Something Dad says to me - "How was your day?"
My favorite place to go is - Springs Preserve
My Mom makes me laugh by - tickling me
My Dad makes me laugh by - tickling me
I know my mom loves me because - she is nice to me
I know my dad loves me because - he plays king-of-the-bed with me



3 comments: