Monday, March 20, 2017

Interview with a 10-year-old



James continues to be such a great part of our family.  He is funny and loves to tease but he is also caring and kind.  James is a happy helper and has even started to babysit for us on occasion. He is very responsible and gets up every morning on his own--he is always the first down to scripture time.  I can't believe James has reached the double digits!  Happy birthday, James!

What is your favorite...
color? hot pink
food?  hawaiian haystacks
toy?  microscope
show? Gravity Falls
animal?  wolf
book? Goosebumps
song? Carl Papa
What do you like to do?  play football
Who is your best friend?  Andrew, Zach, and Coltino (Colton)
What do you want to be when you grow up?  an ER doctor
Do you have a girlfriend?  NO




I am - 10
I am afraid of - William scaring me
I like - pie
I like to eat - pie
I don't like - real green beans
I know - what Bad Lip Readings are
I want to be - 11 next year
I like to watch - Gravity Falls
My hero is- mom and dad
I cry when - I get hurt
Mom gets mad when - I am disobedient
Mom is happy when - I'm obedient
I can't wait for - my 11th birthday!
Something Mom says to me - "you'll get a strike"
Something Dad says to me - "not right now"
My favorite place to go is - Disneyland
My Mom and Dad make me laugh by - tickling me
I know my mom loves me because - she's nice to me
I know my dad loves me because - he says that I am awesome

1 comment:

  1. I love that he already can't wait for his next birthday. I wonder if the number 11 has special meaning to him. Hot pink?! Who would have guessed that is his favorite color!

    ReplyDelete