Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter Fun

We had a great Easter.  Lydia found a bunny costume in our costume basket and insisted on wearing it all over the place.  She was the cutest little Easter Bunny.




She really wanted to wear it to the ward Easter Egg Hunt.  She is seriously adorable!



During Spring Break Alex taught us how to dye eggs with cool whip.  The boys thought it was fun and yummy.



Easter morning I found Lydia hiding in the guest room closet.  I actually noticed the markers with no lids scattered around the room before I saw her curled in a ball.  When I finally saw her and her face she whispered so softly, "Sorry, Mommy.  Sorry Mommy."  Luckily it all came off.



I'm so glad that we could celebrate the resurrection of Christ and the hope it gives to all of us.  I hope I conveyed that message to my children and the significance of this holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment