Oh little Lydia! You are the best little girl--the perfect combination of girly and rascal. You don't have a problem keeping up with your brothers but you sure have them wrapped around your little fingers. You can't wait for school to get out everyday so that you will have them to play with. As soon as they are done with homework you are begging them to play outside with you.
You love to make us laugh and "your guys" know just what to say to get you to be funny. You also say things that are hilarious even though you don't mean them to be. Like when you tell one of us, "it's all your fault!" or when you tell Dad that he's in trouble for messing with the crockpot (even though he's just helping me get dinner ready while I am at choir). When getting you dressed for church in a new dress that had straps you told me you were going swimming and then when I put a sweater on over it you said the sweater was "so fancy."
When your pacifier finally bit the dust a few months ago you cried every night and would yell at me, "You broke my paci!!" It was a pretty sad time for you. And a sad time for me because you stopped napping. Now you have quiet time by yourself. Sometimes you play so nicely and other times you come down with a sticky face and hands... and I discover that you found William's stash of dum dums and you ate every single one of them!!
You are my sweetest little buddy. You love to make popcorn every day and cuddle up with me to watch a show. Anytime I want to bake you are ready to be my assistant, pushing your chair across the kitchen. Anytime I say something like, "You're my girl" or "You are so beautiful" or "I love you" I get a "you're my girl" or "you are beautiful" or "I love you" right back. Even though you are just being a mimic it is still so sweet. (Although I really love it when you declare "Dad's my girl!")
**Doing this interview was a struggle. She wasn't interested in answering questions and she's slightly obsessed with Halloween right now so every answer was based around that.
What is your favorite...
color? yellow (I was surprised about this!)
food? treats
toy? little people house
show? my spooky show (a dvd from the library that has halloween episodes of pbs shows... before this she was obsessed with the Curious George Halloween movie)
animal? spooky one (when I tried to clarify she said, "ooooo! like that!")
book? The bird one
song? Halloween one (Mr Jack-o-lantern)
What do you like to do? play games on the ipad and watch my spooky Halloween show
Who is your best friend? my girls (Piper, Eden, Whitney)
What do you want to be when you grow up? a ghost outside on Halloween
Do you have a boyfriend? no!
I am -
I am afraid of -
I like -
I like to eat - treats at the party
I don't like -
I know -
I want to be -
I like to watch - a show
My hero is-
I cry when - "I cry like this... waaaa!"
Mom gets mad when -
Mom is happy when -
I can't wait for -
Something Mom says to me -
Something Dad says to me -
My favorite place to go is -
My Mom and Dad make me laugh by -
I know my mom loves me because -
I know my dad loves me because -



Such a cutie! Otis is obsessed with the Mr. Jack-o-lantern song lately too. Too bad we don't live closer so they can sing it together.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have such a fun little girl to be your buddy! She is great!
ReplyDeleteOh no! Not Williams dum-dum stash! What a funny little girl. This post made me laugh. What a little cuttie!
ReplyDelete