When I heard that BYU was coming to Las Vegas to play against UNLV I knew the older boys would love to go to the game. We decided that since it was near William's birthday it would be an early birthday gift to him. The Alumni Association threw a tailgate beforehand so we took all of the kids to that. It took us a while to find exactly where the tailgate was since the location wasn't really clear but eventually we found it. I think everyone had a great time. It was fun to see so many ward members there as well.
Lydia loved the pom pom she got and was cheering "rah, rah, rah-rah-rah!" all night. She also was saying "B-Y-me" all night... super cute. I'm glad that we decided against buying tickets for the rest of the family because they were ready to go home after the tailgate.
Rich, William, and James said that the game was so much fun! They ended up with pretty decent seats and loved watching the game live! I told them that their job was to cheer BYU on to victory... and they did! After such a dismal season it was nice to see them have a win.
A few days after the game I found that I had won a BYU football signed by Coach Sitake. William was really happy that I won.






That is so exciting that they got to go to the game. How fun to have a signed football.
ReplyDelete