Saturday, December 1, 2018

November

Here are a few November memories that I don't want to forget.

Lydia has really been wanting an Elsa dress.  Luckily, she had some birthday cash and a birthday near Halloween!  We were able to find her an Elsa dress on clearance just in her price range.  She was so excited!






We participated in our Stake Day of Service by coloring paper sacks and writing notes for the Ronald McDonald House.  Rich and William served at the DI.



Our neighborhood held an amazing Harvest Festival!  It was so much fun... and FREE!





 I also won this gorgeous (and tasty) cake made by my neighbor at the dessert auction.



 Rich's cousin, Matt Crane, and his wife Sarah were in town and we had a fun time meeting up with them for lunch!




 Lydia finally got her wish and we took all the boys to the mirror maze!



There was a day where the big boys had school and the little boys didn't.  Lydia had a great time with Alex and Henry digging for gems and rocks.



 I found James practicing the saxophone upside down!



I had a great time one Saturday morning working at the food bank with the Priests and Laurels from our stake.



For Veteran's Day weekend we had planned to visit Zion National Park.  Unfortunately our check engine light came on not far out of town and we decided it was better if we just turned around.  We instead chose to visit Floyd Lamb State Park just down the street.  We had fun fishing and walking around.







I just really love this picture of William helping Lydia.









They needed a silly picture too.


In the evening we grabbed some pizza and went to the drive in to see "The Grinch".



 The kids in our ward had a pie eating contest for mutual.  It was pretty epic.





My favorite discovery of the year was how to juice our pomegranates.  Isn't the juice so pretty!?



 James started restaining the play structure... that was an adventure but he did a great job!



Lydia just loves our walks home when preschool is at Kora's house (in the neighborhood).  I love it too!



Lydia and I went to IKEA one morning to grab a few things (well, about 50 picture frames for YW).  Unfortunately the play area wasn't open yet!!  Since she was such a super shopper we decided to treat ourselves to lunch.



One of my favorite things about Christmas is the tree all lit up in the dark.  It's just so cozy.  Alex thinks so too and I found him reading under the tree one morning.



I'll save another post for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment