Friday, February 1, 2019

January 2019

We started the year off right by implementing the church's new home-centered, church-supported curriculum. 



Each of the boys helped to illustrate a part of the parable of the sower.



The new year was exhausting!



Henry is getting to be an expert tree climber!



William spent an exceptionally long time building a water bottle tower in his room.




Henry attended our ward's "8 is Great" program!  I can't believe he'll be baptized this year!



Lydia has been really into "making soup" lately.  She always needs real veggies to add to her concoction.



We enjoyed Pastries with Parents once again this year.



Lydia and I had a little date at Cafe Rio during the day.  It's our favorite!



Lydia set up a great picnic for us to enjoy.



Henry and Alex enjoyed putting their state coins from Grandpa Fisher into their spots on the map.



Sometimes you just need to take some silly selfies






Lydia received this little hat from my mom while we were in California.  She loves it!  It was actually mine for a school project I did in 6th grade about my ancestors from England.



William managed to break the screen of his phone so he bought a new screen and I replaced it for him.



Pretty impressive, right?  I'm impressed with myself!




We had some beautiful weather so Lydia decided it was time for a little picnic outside.  She is too much fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment