Sunday, March 31, 2019

Preschool Happenings (March)

I'm always amazed at the fun and creative ideas that the moms in our preschool co-op come up with.

They learned about the solar system and made the cutest water color version.




We learned about trees.


It was fun because the trees in our backyard were all at different stages so I could show the kids how the trees change!


Then we made bark rubbings.



I took the kids to Floyd Lamb Park for a field trip.  They decorated bags beforehand so that they could collect things from nature.  The peacocks were really showing off that morning!



I also made binoculars so they could look for nature. 





We found peahens as well.



When we got home we arranged their nature into a collage.



This month they also went to the aquarium on a field trip!




Apparently Lydia named this bird Elsa because it is blue.



They got to make an "underwater aquarium" snack later in the week.



Lydia really loves to walk to and from preschool!


No comments:

Post a Comment