Saturday, March 21, 2020

Quaranteenager

 James is 13!  Another teenager in the house.  James is such a great, fun guy.  He is a good friend and great older brother (even if he likes to tease--a lot!)  He is always willing to help out and is generally easy to please.  This year will be one he'll always remember because we are all home-bound because of the coronavirus (aka covid-19).  School is out for a month, everything is shut down, and we aren't hanging out with friends.  Even still he is happy and having a good attitude.



What is your favorite...
color? Red
food?  mom's homemade pizza
toy?  lock picking kit
show? Teen Titans Go
animal?  human
book? The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
song? Whatever it takes by Imagine Dragons
What do you like to do?  eat
Who is your best friend?  don't have one
What do you want to be when you grow up?  a boy
Do you have a girlfriend?  no





I am - human
I am afraid of - nothing
I like - bread
I like to eat - hippo nuggets (???)
I don't like - the apocalypse
I know - I am a boy
I want to be - a hippo
I like to watch - Teen Titans
My hero is- Albert Einstein (because he's going to blow up Saville with his hippo bombs)????
I cry when - I die
Mom gets mad when -I don't do the dishes
Mom is happy when - I do what she says
I can't wait for - presents!
Something Mom says to me - "Do the dishes"
Something Dad says to me - "Have you played your saxophone?"
My favorite place to go is - Somewhere with a trampoline
My Mom makes me laugh by - tickling me
My Dad makes me laugh by - tickling me
I know my mom loves me because - she says it
I know my dad loves me because - he says it

No comments:

Post a Comment