Lydia loves school and has all sorts of plans for the future--from plans to buy a hamster with Henry to plans to open up her own restaurant. She loves her cousins and friends. She is just too much fun! Happy brithday sweet girl!
food? "Oh that's so hard to decide! I'll do one. Dinosaur chicken nuggets."
toy? my bunny (the one I got when Rachelle was born and recently pulled out of the attic for Lydia to play with)
show? "easy! Frozen II"
animal? dog
book? The Crayon Man by Natascha Biebow
song? Into the Unknown (from Frozen II)
primary song? Sunbeams
And now on to our annual interview.
What is your favorite...
color? magentafood? "Oh that's so hard to decide! I'll do one. Dinosaur chicken nuggets."
toy? my bunny (the one I got when Rachelle was born and recently pulled out of the attic for Lydia to play with)
show? "easy! Frozen II"
animal? dog
book? The Crayon Man by Natascha Biebow
song? Into the Unknown (from Frozen II)
primary song? Sunbeams
What do you like to do? play on the trampoline
Who is your best friend? Piper
What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher (she also said "teach my kids")
Do you have a boyfriend? "uh, no, I don't"
I am - a girl
I am afraid of - sharp knives like the ulu knife
Who is your best friend? Piper
What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher (she also said "teach my kids")
Do you have a boyfriend? "uh, no, I don't"
I am - a girl
I am afraid of - sharp knives like the ulu knife
I like - pizza
I like to eat - dinosaur chicken nuggets
I don't like - asparagus
I know - how to say "Cafe Rio"
I want to be - nice
I like to watch - YouTube
My hero is- Mom
I cry when - someone is mean to me
Mom gets mad when - we don't behave
Mom is happy when - we behave
I can't wait for - my party today
Something Mom says to me - "be nice!"
Something Dad says to me - "let them play their games."
My favorite place to go is - Cafe Rio!
My Mom makes me laugh - when she tells a joke
My Dad makes me laugh- when he's funny
I know my mom loves me because - "I'm so funny"
I know my dad loves me because - "he just love me" and "I'm the only girl in the family"

No comments:
Post a Comment