Sunday, November 15, 2020

Super 16

 Time just won't slow down!  William has accomplished some amazing things this past year including earning his Eagle Scout award, getting his drivers permit, blessing the sacrament for our home Sacrament Meetings for most of the year, and learning guitar.  


William is so patient with others, researches topics he cares about, and is really musically talented (although you have to catch him at it because he doesn't like to share).  He is a great friend and loves to sleep.

William was so funny during this interview and gave me all sorts of crazy answers... so here you go. See if you can tell where he was being serious and where he was just saying the first thing that popped into his head!


What is your favorite...

color? brown
food? dino chicken nuggets
toy? hot wheels (really though? I think it's his phone or his skateboard)
show? Calliou (he really doesn't watch many shows but I know he hates Calliou...)
animal?  monkey
book(s)? "I don't read"
song?  Baby by Justin Beiber (he's laughing as he says this so I know it's absolutely false)
hymn? Joy to the World
What do you like to do? hang out with my friends
Who is your best friend?  Elias
What do you want to be when you grow up? dump truck driver (again, super not true)
Do you have a girlfriend/crush? "no... and I wouldn't tell you if I did because you'd tease me about it"





I am -  16
I am afraid of - 
I like - my birthday and Christmas
I like to eat - food
I don't like - school
I know - stuff
I want to be -  out of school
I like to watch - YouTube
I like to go to - not school
My hero is- me
I cry when - I yawn
Mom gets mad when -  I don't do school
Mom is happy when - I do my school
Dad gets mad when - I don't do my seminary
Dad is happy when - I do my seminary
I can't wait for - April (first he said Coronavirus to be over... )
Something Mom says to me - "do your homework"
Something Dad says to me - "don't fall asleep in class"
My favorite place to go is - fun places
My Mom and Dad make me laugh by - showing me a funny video
I know my mom loves me because -she tells me to do my homework
I know my dad loves me because -he's making ribs for me right now

The next year will bring even more changes.  William, I am so excited the path that you will take.  You are amazing!  Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment