Well James, it has been a full year since the world turned upside down... and we are still not back to normal for your birthday. It has been so nice seeing you become closer to your younger siblings and how much they look up to you. You are so helpful, kind, and full of energy!
What is your favorite...
color? Red
food? meat
toy? fire
show? Parks and Rec
animal? dog
book? "I don't read books"
song? Believer by Imagine Dragons
What do you like to do? hang out with my friends
Who is your best friend? don't have one
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know
Do you have a girlfriend? no
I am - 14
I am afraid of - breaking a bone
I like - food
I like to eat - food
I don't like - cats
I know - that I like food
I want to be - not a psycho
I like to watch - movies
My hero is- me
I cry when - I'm sad
Mom gets mad when -I set the house on fire
Mom is happy when - I don't set the house on fire
I can't wait for - Corona to go away
Something Mom says to me - "Don't set the house on fire"
Something Dad says to me - "Don't set the house on fire"
My favorite place to go is - Oklahoma
My Mom makes me laugh by - telling jokes
My Dad makes me laugh by -telling jokes
I know my mom loves me because - she doesn't want me to die
I know my dad loves me because - he doesn't want me to die

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete