Tuesday, May 25, 2021

one dozen

Happy Birthday, Alexander!  It has been a fun year having you home a little more.  I know you've missed being in school--learning and being with your friends.  You are so smart and kind and thoughtful.  I have loved watching you grow this past year as you've dealt with disappointments, received the priesthood, and made new friends.  We love you!

 What is your favorite...

color? I actually have several: blue, green, and purple
food?  homemade pizza
game? Animal Crossing and Exploding Kittens
toy?  legos
show? Gravity Falls
animal?  snadger
book? Percy Jackson series
song? Glorious 
What do you like to do?  play games
Who is your best friend?  Tristan
What do you want to be when you grow up? a human being
Do you have a girlfriend?  no



I am - I don't know,  who am I?
I am afraid of - breaking a bone
I like - playing games
I like to eat - delicious food
I don't like - James pushing me off the trampoline and scraping my leg up
I know - that gravity works
I want to be - a better science student
I like to watch - YouTube
My hero is- dad




I cry when - I get pushed off the trampoline
I'm happy when - it's a holiday
Mom gets mad when - I don't do what you say and get bad grades
Mom is happy when - when I get an A in my classes
I can't wait for - my next birthday
Something Mom says to me - "do your work"
Something Dad says to me - "do you need help"
My favorite place to go is - home
My Mom makes me laugh by - being funny
My Dad makes me laugh by - making up stuff
I know my mom loves me because - she says so
I know my dad loves me because - he says so

No comments:

Post a Comment