Monday, June 28, 2021

double digits

Henry!  It has been so much fun having you home for this past year!  You were the perfect homeschool buddy for Lydia because you were always up for something fun and adventurous.  You are a hard worker and always want to do what's right.  Plus, you are just extra cool.  I can't believe that you are 10 years old now!  



What is your favorite...
color? White
food?  monkey brains (aka monkey bread pizza)
toy?  Legos
show? Steven Universe
animal? Nugget
book? I don't have one
song? I don't know
What do you like to do?  eat
Who is your best friend?  Brady and Barrett
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know
Do you have a girl friend? No!




I am - Henry
I am afraid of - heights

I like - being 10
I like to eat - food 
I don't like - when James messes with me
I know - stuff
I want to be -a person
My hero is- me




I cry when - I'm sad
Mom gets mad when - I burn the house down
Mom is happy when - I don't do that (burn the house down)
I can't wait for - my 11th birthday
Something Mom says to me - "do your jobs"
Something Dad says to me - "ok"
My favorite place to go is -  here (our house)
My Mom makes me laugh by - tickling me
My dad makes me laugh by - tickling me
I know my mom loves me because -she says so
I know my dad loves me because -he says so


No comments:

Post a Comment