Friday, August 3, 2007

Tag! You're it!

I got "tagged" for two different things so here I go...

8 Random Things about Me:

  1. When I was a senior in high school my sister and I went to a church dance. We took the wrong freeway on the way home and ended up driving in the shoulder toward on-coming traffic.
  2. My dad and I were born in the same hospital in Ft. Sam Houston, Texas.
  3. My whole life I wanted to be a teacher. My last year of college I changed my major to Marriage, Family and Human Development in order to graduate sooner. I ended up really enjoying it but it took me a long time not to cringe when asked what I studied in college.
  4. Rich was my first kiss.
  5. I went to EFY with and have a picture with Billy in 4C (from Dumb and Dumber).
  6. I usually eat my pie: filling first, crust second.
  7. I LOVE to play games... and I love to win. Rich and I can rarely play a game without having to have a rematch.
  8. I am the oldest of 5 kids... 4 girls and 1 boy as the caboose.

Favorite four jobs I've held:

  • MTC HR department
  • Stay at home mom
  • Mad Scrapper (scrapbook store)
  • eKnowledge internet start up
Four movies I can watch over and over again:

  • Return to me
  • While you were sleeping
  • Little Women
  • Pride and Prejudice (BBC)
Four places I have lived:

  • Austin, TX
  • Corona, CA
  • Provo, UT
  • Norman, OK
Four t.v. shows I watch:

  • The Office
  • Lost
  • Heroes
  • Gilmore Girls (too bad its over!)
Four places I've been on vacation:

  • California
  • Illinois
  • Missouri
  • Utah

Four favorite foods:

  • popcorn
  • ice cream sandwiches
  • fettuccine alfredo
  • pie

Four websites I visit:

And I am now tagging...
all of YOU.
Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. I just spent like 45 minutes on that christyclipart site... so many GREAT ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Sugardoodle.net is another great lds resource site. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, indeed, fun websites! Thanks for sharing, friends!

    It's been fun to read these answers on both of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori's comment above! not wes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Carrie... thanks for the tip on Sugardoodle.net. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still cringe when asked what I studied in college...happened last night...what's something creative we could say?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy... I don't know! Let me know what you think up. I always feel like I have to explain what MFHD is and it's kind of annoying!

    ReplyDelete