Tuesday, October 16, 2007

and off he goes!


James has been scooting around the house for a few weeks now but this weekend he started to crawl! He's still perfecting it but he loves to play on the ground now. Yesterday William and I were making cookies while James played in the living room. William walked back into the living room and said "Hey, where's James?" I peeked in thinking surely he is just in a corner but he was no where! Upon closer investigation we found him half-way down the hall heading into the boys room! I guess I'm back to the days of making sure that doors are closed if James is on the floor!

13 comments:

  1. It won't let me see your video! :( Maybe it will later. The chase begins, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! How old is James?? Olivia didn't start crawling until she was about 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather... it wouldn't let me view it at first either... it's up and running now though.

    Traci... he'll be 7 months on Saturday! William was about 8 months before he started crawling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jeanine! It was a cute video. He's crusing around pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW What a fast kid! He beat Jacob! He still hasn't figured out crawling. He can get around but it is mostly flopping over and rolling around. He is getting up on all fours, but not crawling yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! check him out! How fun to see your boys in action!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its so cute to watch babies learn to scoot around. James is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know which is cuter...James crawling or William's excitement. hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when they turn mobile. I know it requires a little extra attention, but it's fun to watch them learn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute boys!!! I think James has more hair than Olivia now :( So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting! I love it when they become mobile it is a little tricky at first but they are so much more independent. At 7 months that is early. Jenna didn't figure it out till she was almost 10 months.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah... William didn't crawl till he was a little older. My theory is that oldest children catch on later to things like crawling, walking, etc (but are also a little more independent).

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe how big James is getting--he's a keeper. Yay for crawling.

    ReplyDelete