William loved creating his monsters with playdough and googly eyes... and it was fun for me too!(Thanks Lori!)We've gone out to eat...

Friday night we dined at the Piedmont Diner. (I still regret not taking Amy and Jeff when they were here.) It has been a long time since we've attempted to take William out to eat. He did great! We've listened to the prophet...

What a wonderful conference! William even sat still for a few moments of conference and was excited to see President Hinckley on the TV.
And we've been happy...
Now you have to admit--these boys are just so darn cute when they are happy!

Yes, those boys are DARN cute! Loved the pictures. Wasn't conference great? I can't believe William sat still, Lainey would have none of that! Good thing her friend came over!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you posted again! I think this week's picture of the week is my favorite so far. So classic! Glad you guys are having so much fun.
ReplyDeleteMy boys played with playdough on sesame street placemats this weekend, too. It was a great conference activity.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, those boys ARE darn cute. I miss them. Hope you guys are having a great week. Thanks for talking to me yesterday!
ReplyDeleteHow odd, I played with playdough on sesame street placemats this weekend, too. I agree, it was a great conference activity.
ReplyDeleteway to be creative. i spent the last session of conference with a 3 year old jumping on my head while trying to sleep. Good thing he woke me up in time for Dallin Oaks talk...that was a great one!
ReplyDeleteThe Piedmont Diner! Sweet! How come you guys haven't taken us there yet? What a CUTE idea with the googly eyes. So fun. Josh loved looking at the pictures.
ReplyDeleteoh yeah...where did you find your new template? It's so great!
ReplyDeleteI love the google eyes monster idea. i will have to remember that one in a year or 2. what a cute little family you have. William looks like he's a pretty happy kid.
ReplyDeleteVery cute boys! You look like such a fun mom!!
ReplyDeleteYes, they are so darn cute.
ReplyDeleteCute, fun, cute, and cute!!
ReplyDelete(I especially love that pic of the week!)