I have been trying to play catchup on blogging since I got back from California a month ago. It's just been so crazy around here between Young Women in Excellence (and all things Young Women) and sickness and everyday life. I finally have California updates though. Enjoy!
oak glen
jacob's baptism
pumpkin factory
awesome uncle jacob
friends and family
little travelers


Thanks for the update. I kept meaning to ask you about your trip. I still want to hear about it from you though.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Heidi was my thumb and blankie girl! It was so good to see you here, and meet your adorable boys, and get a hug in person! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove those california trips. I miss everyone out there. is it easy for you to leave?
ReplyDeleteHeidi... I hate leaving. I always tell Rich that it wasn't long enough--no matter how long we were there!
ReplyDeleteIt's true that YW is basically a full time job. Kudos that you are still bloggin at all. It's especially hard when you've got so much going on to stay caught up. Thanks for the update though. Been wondering how you've been!
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun trip! Both my kids are Linus' too. The blankie next to the cheek and everything! So fun to see family and I can't believe your brother is 8!
ReplyDeleteI have a little Linus of my own. we always joke Luke should have been named Linus.
ReplyDelete