Often, at the end of the day, we'll turn on some music to clean up to and while I make dinner. The boys love to dance around the kitchen with me and both of them will join in when they know the words. In the past year or so Rich and I have become big fans of Mates of State. The boys are fans too. Their favorite song is Now. William knows a majority of the words and James jumps in on the chorus. It's hilarious! I captured it today while they were eating lunch.
The music is so happy and upbeat... and fun for the whole family!
ps. I also recommend Zooey Deschanel's (you know, the girl from ELF) She & Him.

JEff introduced me to Mates of State years ago. He's my go to source for good music. Very fun.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love your dancing William. We need to listen to music more often. We never do. How boring of us.
ReplyDeleteWow, I had no idea that you liked Mates of State. They are without a doubt my favorite band. We get to go see them again in April, and I am so excited! By the way, if you haven't seen their blog, it is really cute and fun.
ReplyDeleteOh man- is he a future member of space ghost or what!?!? That was some great singing. And thanks for introducing me to them. Sounds interesting- I'll have to five them a try. I like James' "attempt" at singing too.
ReplyDeletehow cute!!! we DO love seeing the fun things your boys do!
ReplyDelete;)
Thanks for the link, Jeanine. I will definitely check it out.
ReplyDeleteMy husband is a huge fan of Mates of State!