Thursday, February 12, 2009

serving pink lemonade

My sister, Amy, is so creative.... and now we can all mooch off of her creative ideas. She has started a blog of fun things to do with your kids while you're stuck inside for the winter. You should check it out! There are so many cute ideas!

6 comments:

  1. I like William's prayer. That sounds like an honest prayer if I've ever heard one. And Amy's site is so cute. Too bad I don't have kids to try it out on. But I'll have to refer back to it in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you shared this. I didn't even know she had this blog. I let some of the young mothers in our ward know about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute site!~ I will be checking it regularly, as we are always looking for cute things to do inside! Love it! thanks for letting everyone know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative sister you have. Thanks for sharing her ideas. This morning Hannah had "sink time" and she loved it. What a great idea that was, and I probably never would have thought of it myself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- I thought YOU were super creative! You still are, but now I see that it runs in the family. Too cute. Thanks for sharing her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete