Happy Father's Day to my two favorite dads!
Today at Stake Conference Elder Lynn G. Robbins said that we don't say "I love you" enough. He asked that everyone tell their dad "I love you" today. I'd encourage you to do the same.
ps. Check out a beautiful photo essay on fathers here.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm just dying about those pictures. I LOVE THEM! And you, Jeanine!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Father's Day to your dad and Rich!
Oh my goodness! Alex looks JUST like you!!
ReplyDeleteWhy was Lynn G. Robbins there? Just for stake conference, nothing special?
Love you sister! Happy Father's Day!
LOVE those pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice Father's Day wish for dad and Rich.
ReplyDeletelove those pictures! i agree about saying i love you. i say it to my hubby and my kids a lot, but my parents need to hear it more.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures!
ReplyDelete