Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Mom, Come here!"



James and William tug at my arm.  "We have a surprise for you, Mom!"  As I finish typing at the computer they run back to the living room.  They have been playing so nicely together all day.  As I emerge from the hallway into the living room I hear shouts of "SNOWBALLS!" followed by a shower of wadded up paper snowballs.  Oh those boys.  How did they know that a snowball fight was just what I needed?



8 comments:

  1. That is so cute. You're so good to appreciate the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I LOVE IT! Most of all, I love that they knew they could get you to come have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious. And reminded me of the great dough-ball fight you had with Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I had forgotten about the dough-ball fight! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome. I love the victory cheer picture of William- that is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell them to come to our house in six months and have a REAL snow ball fight with Jacob. Jacob loves snow ball fights, but he is vicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, that is awesome. We're doing that tomorrow when Dan comes home. My kids always just out & say boo whenever he gets back from anywhere but snowballs is WAY better.

    ReplyDelete