Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Running Partner







William stretching before our run on Saturday morning

At William's school they have a "Fit Cat" award for kids who run a total of 25 miles during the school year.  To help William achieve his goal {and to give me some motivation} he and I went on a 2 mile run Saturday morning.  He was a great running partner and didn't complain once--even when we got chased by one of the neighborhood dogs.  I look forward to having a new little running buddy.

ps. I still have Halloween pictures to post... I'm getting there.

9 comments:

  1. how fun! Im sure he is a better runner than I am... 2 miles is HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that Jeanine!!

    What a great way for you both to get some exercise and time alone with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, that's quite the distance for the first run. Way to go (to both of you--it's been awhile since I've attempted a good run).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we had to walk quite a bit. But it was a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great! I remember going jogging with my mom in the mornings a few times when I was in elementary school. I felt it was pretty cool to go running with my mom at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before you know it he will be running marathons with Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that!? Tavin has been riding his bike lately with me, but he "gets tired" pretty easy. :)

    ReplyDelete