The boys have been wanting to go on a camp out for weeks now... and their wishes came true last night. Rich took them down to Lake Arcadia to go camping! It seems that they had a fun evening full of hot dogs, s'mores, campfire, stories, games, and adventures.
When asked, James told me that his favorite part was eating hotdogs and William loved throwing sticks into the fire. I'm glad that they all had such a fun time!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a great campout. It looks like they had a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteHurray for campouts!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great time! It almost makes me wish we had all boys so I could send them off with Jeff to go camping.
ReplyDeleteAmy you are funny! I always keep the youngest at home with me... But you are lucky to have a girl! I always think about how much fun it would be to have a "girls night" with a daughter during campouts or priesthood sessions!
ReplyDelete